In the 2nd grade I was asked to write a poem for language arts class and I want to share it with you today. It’s short so it won’t take long to read.
Yesterday, Theo died of a stroke.
The reason was he sniffed some coke.
Everyone had already cried.
Cause it was sad to know he died.
It was 1976 back then but little did I know my poem was predicting the future. I guess I always had a scientific mind. The first case report of stroke caused by cocaine use was in 1977. It was written by NIH and later many more reports followed.
It was a school assignment that sparked my interest in writing. Thank you goes to Ms. Pepe for teaching us poetry.
Thank you Universe for today I can share my stories via internet.
Also guess what? I am a doctor!
Thank you Universe for your blessings.
Have a beautiful day.
Hugs from Brooklyn